Friday, August 3, 2007

Latest Scam


This was the scanned Letter given to me from the courier company named as ABS Courier Company UK.

These people think that we people are fool and we cannot understand between fake and fraud images given to us.

Also the courier company was asking me to pay 400GBP as the charges for the parcel to be delivered to my specified address.

Today I checked APPLE ONLINE LOTTERY just as search in google and I found about the Online Lottery Scams.

They Just Dont know how got my email address and mailed me that I have won 700000GBP as an online Ballot System.

So I just replied to them with address and phone no.

They said yes You have matched our database and need to contact the courier company.

The Internet using mail services should not entertain these kind of mails and just complain the mail services providers.

Also Post If you have faced One.

No comments: